We are committed to delivering the highest quality products and services. Please review our product guarantee for full details:
- Our products are guaranteed to be free from defects in workmanship and damage when they leave our factory.
- Our production and shipping departments fulfill orders based on the details our customers provide. If you have placed an order in error (the wrong size, species, style, etc.), we are not able to refund or replace your items. Please review and confirm all details prior to submitting your order.
- When you receive your order, the product must be inspected before any processing or modifications are made. Any alteration of the product will void the manufacturer’s guarantee. This includes damages from excessive humidity or temperature exposure.
- The natural grain of wood does not allow for a perfectly uniform appearance, and small imperfections may appear during finishing; this is a normal part of the woodworking process. The bottom or “B” side may have cosmetic blemishes that are not covered under the guarantee. We intentionally cut our products about 1/8” oversize to allow for finishing. Therefore, this variation is not to be considered a defect.
- All defect claims must be submitted by email within thirty days of delivery and include photo evidence. If the issue in question proves to be a manufacturing defect, we will replace or refund the item at our discretion, limited to the sale price only and excluding any consequential damages.
It is the customers’ responsibility to inspect the packaging of the product before signing for a delivery. In the case that shipping damage is identified, it must be marked on the bill of lading and the shipment must be rejected so that it can be returned to the manufacturer. If a package is left without a signature (e.g. by FedEx or UPS ground), it must be inspected as soon as possible and any damage must be reported immediately by submitting a defect claim (see item five in Product Guarantee).
This policy must be followed, otherwise the freight company’s coverage and our guarantee will be deemed null and void.