We offer samples of our panels, butcher blocks, boards, and shelving at a nominal cost. Sizes vary depending on product, but you'll generally receive 1/4-1/2 board foot that we believe represents the quality and character of the product.
Our experienced sales and production team can quickly help you get a firm and precise project quote.
To get a quote, we need you to email or call us with the following information:
1. The length, width, and thickness of each panel size.
2. The number of panels that you need in each size.
3. Any special requirements or comments.
4. When you need these panels to arrive at your facility
5. Your company name, address, phone, and email information.
6. The person to contact at your company regarding this project.
We ship everything from product samples through the post office to shipping containers over seas. Smaller packages, usually under 100lbs, are sent through UPS while larger products are sent on freight trucks. Large orders can be arranged on their own trucks or sent overseas in shipping containers. You're always welcome to pick up your order at our factory in Shelton, WA, or arrange your own freight on large deliveries.
Please see Product Guarantee for information about freight deliveries.